Couch Gamers BETA 0.9.9 – Big Update
We’ll be pushing the version to 0.9.9 in this release. This is the last update before we begin preparing the product for a 1.0 release.
- Improvements to skin import & export.
- Products can now be added into the system, when installing a product it allows for setting groups, settings & language masks to be set on a per product level.
- Improvements to the language filtering and import.
- Sub-categories on a post type level.
- Default image allowed to be set on a per thumbnail level.
- Reimport skin system. Allows you to reimport various areas of skins separately to reset back to default (CSS, JS, Templates, Image Masks, Video Player Configuration) – or reimport the entire skin to default.
- Integrated a 2nd level drop-down system for post types on the frontend. This new system has been extended to various other sections of the website, leaving little room for the default design to break (when too many items cause line skipping).
- Thumbnails can now be organized into categories.
- Friendly database error page.
A variety of fixes & improvements have been made to the system:
- Cleaned the backend navigation menu.
- Cleaned 99% of backend languages. An extra update will be released next week for languages.
- Improved the language selection system in the backend. Now using a tabbing system. Much cleaner looking now.
- Modified the backend list hovers. Now on a 2nd row with more clear colours. e.g.: Edit | Delete etc.
- Improved the comment / wall post input field. Now automatically expands to 2nd line as you approach the end of the input field.
We have also begun the default product configuration. Although it is not complete, we’ll be rolling out a quick update late next week which will showcase all corners of Couch Gamers product – platform-based skins, background reskins (ads) & much more! We want the world to see the power of Couch Gamers!
Custom CMS Team