Couch Gamers BETA 0.9.9 Hotfix
We decided to release a quick hotfix for 0.9.9. It addresses the following:
- When deleting a comment it will delete the notification associated with it.
- Improvements to inputClear JS function. (Uses focus instead of click).
- Improvements to notification list URL. (Beforehand a hash followed by a comment ID appended to the notification “Go To URL”. It wouldn’t direct to the correct location on the page.)
- When clicking on user navigation menu, it will now hide the drop-down based on the corresponding section. (e.g. Click on an open notification tab will now close it without having to click outside the area. Other fixes such as if there is unread messages the icon will remain red even if you click on the profile or notification tab.)
- Fixed Game Rating when it showed 10.0 rather than 10, along with various other improvements to the logic.
- Improved the call for database_error.html. Will be more compatible now.
- If no release date is set in the game settings, the release date is hidden.
- When deleting a platform it will now delete all games that are specifically related to the platform. Not the entire game just the platform it’s associated with.
- Increments are now allowed in Post Types.
- When editing a blog post it loses its timestamp.
- When displaying total comments for a content item it will now count sub-comments.
- On Video and Image List, categories will be shown in the same format that is used on the Post List. Where sub-categories and categories are moved up into the main tab.
- When typing a title which includes an apostrophe, the Auto-Generated URL will no longer convert it as a space, but instead include it in the first word. i.e /post/view/assassins-creed-2-post instead of /post/view/assassin-s-creed-2-post
- Improvements to the word censor in regards to the way words are filtered.
In a few days, we’ll be releasing a preview of the product with multiple skins, showing off the reskinable backgrounds etc.
Custom CMS Team