Couch Gamers BETA 0.9.9 – The Power of Skins & Background Ads
Notice: Before visiting the Couch Gamers BETA demo page, please clear all your browser’s cache.
As promised in the original Couch Gamers BETA 0.9.9 post, we’ve recolored the Couch Gamers BETA default skin to match our brand/product theme. Next week we’ll be releasing new color skins for all platforms. The dark/grey skin that you’ve all seen over these last years will be assigned to the PC platform as default.
We’ve also gone ahead and quickly designed a homepage background advertisement reskin using Couch Gamers BETA’s built-in advertising system. The targeting is set to only display on the homepage, however user can decide the delivery of the ad using the Targeting Channels Feature. This is a great way for future Couch Gamers users to monetize their websites & reap in some profits
Hotfix # 2:
- Improvements to News Feed:
- Videos will now load correctly.
- Removed obselete CSS action classes.
- Fixed issue where feed was pulling content regardless if a user was being followed or not.
- Fixed colorbox issue. Now images will load correctly in colorbox.
- When deleting a platform of a game it will now delete the associated news feed items.
- When a platform is unassigned from a game, the game will still display in the backend.
Update May 18, 2012 @ 5:50PM EST: We are aware of the issue with background ad reskins showing up on “Account” pages i.e. login, logout, register, submit blog, information pages, settings. This will be resolved shortly.
Custom CMS Team